Well. Spring Break is over.1
No teacher is ready for work tomorrow.2
Almost seven months into the season, and the stretch run is upon us.
In two Fridays, we will be finished with the textbook for AP Stat.3
The AP Exam4 is in
nine eight (on May 9).
Three Fridays after that we conclude Spring Finals.5
The end of this tunnel is just around the corner…
- and I still think it ought to be 2 weeks, not one [↩]
- and if they tell you that they are, they’re lying [↩]
- Which, by the way, in my first year of teaching Stat in 2010-11, was the most triumphant moment of the year. Actually I think that may have been the most triumphant moment of all 7+ years to date. I do not miss having to spend 6-10 hours of prep every Saturday for that entire first year… [↩]
- a.k.a., “Game Day” or “Glory” [↩]
- a.k.a., “Glory, the sequel” [↩]